-
September 14th, 2005, 04:10 AM
#1
Evette
Guest
Yes, I am still sort of mad at myself for not getting BB's Fall Harvest outfits when they were on sale online for $10.
I finally "bit the bullet" and got two off Ebay for my two BB's. Sheesh!...I ended up paying $16.99 for one and $19.95 for the second set. If I had not been such a "lunkhead" and gotten if on sale, I could have gotten two for $24 and that was inclusive of shipping. The Ebay purchase ended up being over $40 with SH included.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.....okay I got it out..whew!
The first outfit came today and it is sooooo...cute. I love the detail of all the pieces and the little boots are "to die for"!!
I learned my lesson about going online , getting all the way up to purchase item prompt and not doing it. That will not happen again. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks